Small Groups help you strengthen your relationship with God and build new and lasting friendships for the purpose of growth, accountability, encouragement, and support. To find out more about small groups, to join a small group, or to start a small group contact Verl Taylor email@example.com
Current Weekly Small Groups are also posted on the calendar found on the homepage.
"Get Connected" with our Weekly Small Groups/Bible Studies!
(Weekly Events, Bible Studies, Small Groups)
* Monday 7 p.m. - Home Group @Forney's - discussion of sermon from previous day, prayer, fellowship, & music - all are welcome
* Monday (every other) 7 p.m. - Home Bible Study @Odenweller's home - "Experiencing God" led by Carl Stringfellow, starting September 18, 2017
* Tuesday, 7-8 a.m. - Men's Interactive - morning, multimedia approach Bible Study using the Daily Audio Bible website
* Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. - "1 Timothy" by Navpress - Women's Study led by Karen Nelson @Karen Nelson's home
*Tuesday, 7:00 p.m. - "Breaking Free" by Beth Moore - Women's Study led by Kathleen Sagers @WBC
* Wednesday, 7 am - Men's Morning Bible Study@WBC led by Sam Crawford - "Being God's Man...by Pursuing Friendships"
* Thursday, 6:30 p.m. - Home Group at the home of Gary & Char Augustin - "Colossians"